what happened?

I noticed that my blog template doesn’t look the same as usual.. the green bar of colour is missing from the top, as is all the other graphics. It just looks grey. What do you see on your computer? Is it normal, or funky?
I’m hoping it’s a blogger issue, but I’m not sure.
If you have a minute, let me know what you see, ok? Thanks.

E

6 responses to this post.

1. Posted by DBush on 2006/09/15 at 9:23 PM

I see about 3 inches of grey at the top (underneath the usual blogger bar).

Within that 3 inches is the title “twopuffsofair”. It’s white on grey.

2. Posted by divine_conspiracy on 2006/09/15 at 9:35 PM

i’ve tried changing the template to the base non-edited version (it’s tic tac, BTW) but it still comes up grey. Must be a blogger problem. Other template choices seem to work ok.

3. Posted by DBush on 2006/09/16 at 1:06 AM

I just checked…It is fine now.

4. Posted by divine_conspiracy on 2006/09/16 at 1:46 AM

yeah, thanks! I got the same here. I had to empty my browser’s cache to get it to reload the page properly, though. Seems as though it’s fixed now. All good!

5. Posted by gizzel on 2006/09/18 at 2:17 AM

grey — but, being new to this blogger business, you can change the blogging toolbar. .. somewhere in the options. lol. helpful, i think so, yes 🙂

6. Posted by divine_conspiracy on 2006/09/18 at 11:23 AM

oh, ha ha.. actually, it was the entire page that was gray, not just the blogger tool bar (which I actually want to be gray)…

It’s all sorted now… your template is blue, mine is green… cool! But instead of that, it was totally gray from top to bottom.